If you are experiencing a problem or malfunction with the camera Orah 4i, please take some time to read the article "what warranty do you provide" to determine if your issue is covered under our warranty policy.
Our returns and refunds policy is subject to the conditions and exclusions here below.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Orah can be returned. If you purchased our Products through other retailers please contact them in order to know the appropriate return procedure.
- The warranty only applies to the original purchaser
- All returned items must be in new condition (no modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the Product made by a party other than us), in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, cords, adapters, manuals and other accessories.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable as well as the non-refundable taxes.
- A Pre-order that has been shipped is final, non-cancelable and non-refundable.
- The full list of warranty exclusion is made available in our Terms.
How to Return An Item
Before sending us back any Product, please contact our Customer Support Team here. Most of the time our team is able to help you and solve your problem quickly by email.
- Contact our Customer Support Team here.
- If our Team determines that your problem can’t be solved by email and that it qualifies under the Product’s warranty policy, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) document.
- Pack your Product properly along with a copy of the RMA document.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping package.
Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Orah won’t be held responsible for any damage that could occur when shipping back the Product. Claims against a carrier for damage during shipping are your responsibility.
Returned Products must be received at our RMA facility within fourteen (14) days of issuing the RMA document.
All Products that are returned to us become our property. We are not responsible for any memory card, content or information stored in any Product you return to us, whether under warranty or not. Please make sure to save any content or information you wish to keep from your Product and erase any data thereon before returning your Product to us.
Defective or Damaged Items
Orah will repair or replace at its sole discretion your Product or part free of charge if it qualifies under its warranty conditions. Returns that don't qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers at his cost.
6600 Silacci Way Gilroy
CA 95020-7019, USA
Note: Please do not hand deliver your product to the RMA facility. These location is not set up to receive visitors. Thanks for your understanding.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase on Orah’s website for any reason, you may return it to Orah within fourteen (14) days of receiving your order, subject to the conditions above.
Once we receive, inspect your Product and grant you a refund, we will send you a notification email. We will reimburse you the purchase price you paid, less the costs of delivery and non-refundable taxes and charges in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which we receive the returned item. We reimburse you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
You must initiate the shipment of the returned item not later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which the RMA document has been issued. You have to bear the shipping cost of returning the returned items.
If you have any question or comment on our warranty information, please contact our Customer Support Team here.